Bandana Mask - Baseball - Kevin Pillar Signature Collection
Washable & Reusable Bandana Buff for Dust, Wind & Sun Protection.
🇺🇸 Made in the USA 🇺🇸
Features and Benefits:
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION - This outdoor face and headwear protects against the Sun, Dust, Cold, Wind, and is also an insect deterrent. Amazing UV protection! It will block up to 95% of harmful Ultraviolet Rays from your head, neck, face and ears while also keeping your mouth and nose from breathing in dust. It's perfect for Sports, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Skiing, Cycling, Motorcycling, Festivals, Raves, Concerts or any other outdoor activity.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - 12+ ways to wear it! You can wear it as a balaclava face mask, neckerchief, headband, scarf, pirate, foulard, hairband, diadem, neck gaiter, sahariane, hood, wristband, beanie and more! In your package we provide a picture of the different ways to wear it as well as a couple step by step instructions on how to create the more advanced designs like the pirate and the beanie!
- HIGHEST QUALITY, LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE MATERIAL - Made of 88% Polyester and 12% Spandex our multi-masks are made to be comfortable and functional. They are also moisture wicking (which means they won't collect sweat and other types of moisture and will dry quickly) and machine washable making them fully reusable !
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - The material is super stretchy with elastic on both sides and accommodates most head sizes for men, women and kids of all ages. When laid flat the dimensions are 18.75 inches long and 9.5 inches wide.
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA! - Mecka is a family owned business and our products are made in and shipped from Los Angeles, California to ensure top quality and fast shipping! We ship the same day you put your order in (except Sundays) and no matter where in the United States you are you should be receiving your headwear in 3-4 days. #Merica!
The Mecka is a small family business located in Simi Valley, CA. The company is owned by Alysia and Branden Meck, who started this company to provide holistic wellness products scientifically and psychologically proven to improve daily lives. Here at The Mecka, we don't just sell physical products because achieving overall wellness involves action. This is why we share insights about different habits and techniques that you can use in your daily lives to improve your health and overall wellbeing drastically. You can find these tips on our Instagram, @themecka, and on our private Facebook group, the Good Vibe Tribe.
We are big sports fans here at The Mecka, and one common theme amongst most athletes is their "superstitions." For example, some players put their left shoe on before their right for good luck; some only listen to one song on the drive to the game, some don't even shampoo their hair the night before game day because they think it's good luck! The "superstitions" are endless, but the reality is that these aren't "superstitions." They're rituals. Rituals that calm the mind and ease their muscles—a scientific practice that allows for peak productivity and performance. When you tighten up or overthink things, you clog pathways to your heart and your brain that ultimately limit your potential. Whether in sports, a morning meditation before the kids wake up or always having oatmeal instead of eggs before a big meeting, these are all rituals that calm us and let our instincts prevail. One of our favorite quotes is, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." To us, this means that you may think that you got lucky doing something, but you ended up at that time in that place with that opportunity for a reason. Our habits, attitude, and actions have a direct impact on everything that happens in the future. Sometimes we don't know exactly what type of impact that will be, so the best thing we can do is be the best version of ourselves day in and day out and hope that is contagious for the people around us do the same.
Our goal is to help create a ritual and process that fully allows you to relax and enjoy the important things in life. We can't control what happens to us every day, but we can control how we react and feel. We should cherish every moment we have, but that's a lot easier said than done. That's why we find products and techniques that will help lead better lifestyles and instill better habits that will hopefully one day make our world a better place.
We strive to listen and grow with our community to provide products and tips that improve everyone's daily lives in one way or another. Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask for tips or give us suggestions on how we can make our current products better or even get new products to help with our community.