7 Chakra Incense
- 100% NATURAL INCENSE STICKS: Our incense sticks are hand crafted and hand – rolled using all natural selective bamboo sticks according to ancient tradition. Pure incense scents no dipping in artificial fragrance contains organic and non-toxic incense ingredients, including, essential oils, herbs, and wood gums.
- BENEFITS: Freshen up mind and body, lighten up the mood, relieves stress and anxiety, improve sleep quality and promotes positive energy. Contains variety of aromatherapy scents including Lotus, Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, Cedar, Lavender, Rose, Jasmine Incense.
- LONG LASTING: Each set contains 70 scented sticks, which keeps individual scents lasting 60 minutes or more every time. This fills your room with the perfect aroma for your entire yoga, Reiki or meditation practice.
- AROMATHERAPY: Perfect for people who meditate, practice yoga or who simply wish to use aromatherapy to fill their environment with natural aromas. It is often use as meditation incense, aromatherapy cleansing incense, yoga, soothing, romance, and can also be use for prayer session.
- BONUS: Each Set includes wooden incense burner, which allows you to burn your first sticks the moment you receive your set.
The Mecka is a small family business located in Simi Valley, CA. The company is owned by Alysia and Branden Meck, who started this company to provide holistic wellness products scientifically and psychologically proven to improve daily lives. Here at The Mecka, we don't just sell physical products because achieving overall wellness involves action. This is why we share insights about different habits and techniques that you can use in your daily lives to improve your health and overall wellbeing drastically. You can find these tips on our Instagram, @themecka, and on our private Facebook group, the Good Vibe Tribe.
We are big sports fans here at The Mecka, and one common theme amongst most athletes is their "superstitions." For example, some players put their left shoe on before their right for good luck; some only listen to one song on the drive to the game, some don't even shampoo their hair the night before game day because they think it's good luck! The "superstitions" are endless, but the reality is that these aren't "superstitions." They're rituals. Rituals that calm the mind and ease their muscles—a scientific practice that allows for peak productivity and performance. When you tighten up or overthink things, you clog pathways to your heart and your brain that ultimately limit your potential. Whether in sports, a morning meditation before the kids wake up or always having oatmeal instead of eggs before a big meeting, these are all rituals that calm us and let our instincts prevail. One of our favorite quotes is, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." To us, this means that you may think that you got lucky doing something, but you ended up at that time in that place with that opportunity for a reason. Our habits, attitude, and actions have a direct impact on everything that happens in the future. Sometimes we don't know exactly what type of impact that will be, so the best thing we can do is be the best version of ourselves day in and day out and hope that is contagious for the people around us do the same.
Our goal is to help create a ritual and process that fully allows you to relax and enjoy the important things in life. We can't control what happens to us every day, but we can control how we react and feel. We should cherish every moment we have, but that's a lot easier said than done. That's why we find products and techniques that will help lead better lifestyles and instill better habits that will hopefully one day make our world a better place.
We strive to listen and grow with our community to provide products and tips that improve everyone's daily lives in one way or another. Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask for tips or give us suggestions on how we can make our current products better or even get new products to help with our community.